Terms and Conditions.
General terms and conditions of the company Haeps GmbH & Co. KG
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
The consumer is the company Haeps GmbH & Co.
Consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text(1) The following rules on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed through our Internet store https://haralds-krone.de .
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract with
Haeps GmbH & Co. KG
Bockumer Weg 55
Register number: 4041
Register court: Hamm Local Court
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet store do not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract..
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store..
The order is placed in the following steps:.
1) Selection of the desired goods.
2) Confirm by clicking on the buttons "add to cart".
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the button "Checkout"
5) Logging into the Internet store after registering and entering the login details (email address and password).
6) Re-check or correction of the respective entered data in case of incorrect entry.
7) Binding submission of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy".
The consumer can, before the binding submission of the order, by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his information, return to the Internet page on which the information of the customer is recorded and correct input errors or cancel the ordering process by closing the Internet browser. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this, we accept your offer..
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet store : We store the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at https://haralds-krone.de/agb/. Your past orders can be viewed in our customer area under My Account -> My Orders..
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity(1) The stated prices include the statutory VAT and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment by direct debit, PayPal, credit card( Visa, Mastercard, American Express ) .
§4 Delivery(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here latest within 5 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day..
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the buyer until the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of a mail order purchase.
§5 Retention of title We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Protection of minors (1) When selling goods that are subject to the provisions of the Youth Protection Act, we only enter into contractual relationships with customers who have reached the minimum age required by law. Existing age restrictions are indicated in the respective item description. The delivery and delivery of champagne & spirits is only to persons over 18 years..
(2) By sending your order, you assure that you have reached the minimum age required by law and that your information regarding your name and address is correct. You are obliged to ensure that only you yourself or such persons authorized by you to receive the delivery, who have reached the minimum age required by law, take delivery of the goods.
(3) To the extent that we are responsible for the delivery of the goods, you agree that we are responsible for the delivery of the goods.
(3) Insofar as we are required by law to carry out an age check, we instruct the logistics service provider commissioned with the delivery to hand over the delivery only to persons who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age and, in case of doubt, to have the identity card of the person receiving the goods shown for age checking.
(4) Insofar as we go beyond the legally prescribed minimum age in the respective item description that you must have reached the age of 18 to purchase the goods, the above paragraphs 1-3 apply with the proviso that instead of the legally prescribed minimum age of majority must be present..
§7 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:Right of withdrawal for consumers.
Consumers shall have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal.
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us.
Haeps GmbH & Co. KG
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form, which is not mandatory..
Consequences of withdrawal.
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment..
We may refuse to make a repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days..
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
§8 Cancellation form
§9 Warranty The statutory warranty regulations apply.
Status of the terms and conditions Oct.2019
Free T&C created by agb.de